Welcome to my Blog!

LUSH DRAGON'S EGG BATH BOMB

By 12:27 , ,

I'm a complete sucker for a bath bomb post every now and then, I'm not sure why I like them so much but in the past I have literally sat and looked at my 'Granny Takes a Dip' review for ages. There's something about brightly coloured baths that really fascinates me. 

Lush Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb - £3.25
I'd heard many people mention how much they liked Dragon's Egg before although I didn't do a lot of research into it myself. I like the surprise - not knowing what's going to happen when it hits the water is really exciting and never fails to add to the experience.

The Dragon's Egg looks entirely white with coloured pieces in although much to my surprise, there are spurts of orange which come out as the bomb fizzes away. The coloured bits translate into the bath really well, leaving specks of red, blue and green in the bath. I absolutely love the Dragon's Egg scent - Lemon Sherbet with a hint of Jasmine. I often find with bath products that you can't smell a scent on my body afterwards although you really could with this - I might or might not have spent the whole evening just sniffing myself.  The bath water is left orange although it took me a minute or two to notice that it's actually glittery, too. It did leave a lot of glitter in the bath afterwards, so if you're after something clean then this probably isn't the one, although it was honestly awesome while it lasted. 

The Lush website claims that the scent leaves you feeling 'transformed and invigorated', I love nothing more than a relaxing bath with a bath bomb and Dragon's Egg is honestly not a disappointment at all. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love colourful baths too! They always cheer me up x

    www.beautiboe.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh looks so pretty! I really love the bath bombs, but do hate glittery ones, such a pain to clean and glitter ends up going everywhere!! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Dragons Egg, I think the second picture you took sums it up perfectly!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Dragons Egg, but love the brightly coloured products (like Brightside). I'll definitely buy this when I'm next in Lush! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding this to my wishlist! The scent sounds gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a lovely bath bomb, i love lush goodies!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I literally would just be sitting by my bath mesmerized by this, hahahaha! So pretty
    Love VictoriaJanex
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if I've never tried this just because it looks so... well, boring, compared to the other offerings around it! So pretty in the bath though, I'm definitely going to have to give it a go.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete