Welcome to my Blog!

LUSH GOLDEN WONDER

By 16:00 , ,


Lush Golden Wonder is my only Lush Christmas purchase for this year - I decided I'd be good and restrain myself, and looking back I'm really pleased with myself for doing so. It's strange to actually have some money left in the bank for Christmas!

Golden Wonder comes in the form of a golden present - It's really cute (although it is a pain to fit in the bag when in store!). It makes a clanking sound when you shake it which makes it sound like there's something inside, just like a real present, and the glitter makes me feel lovely and festive although it does go everywhere.

Once put in the bath, golden wonder actually turns the water blue. I wasn't expecting this at all although it is pretty cool! There are small amounts of pink and orange in the bubbles although the bubbles did disappear pretty much as soon as I got in the bath. Much to my disappointment, there's not actually a present inside although I am baffled as to how they managed to make it sound like there was! The water also glitters which I expect comes from the glitter on the outside of the bath bomb.
According to the Lush website the bath bomb smells of 'sweet orange, lime and cognac oils' - I figured it was best to find an accurate description rather than my usual 'it smells nice'. Although it does really smell nice, it's strangely festive and definitely different to my usual favourites (The comforter, yum!).

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Ahhh this looks gorgeous, I love Lush's Christmas range :) xx

    http://indulgenceofahousewife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite Lush products :) I absolutely love the scent! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! i love Lush at christmas my favourite has to be Dashing Santa Bath Bomb

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll add that to my list for next year - I will get through the whole shop eventually! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love the gorgeous mixture of colours Golden Wonder makes! I've tried a few of Lush's Christmas products this year so far - Butterbear and Holly Golightly xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love oranges at christmas time so the the smell of citrous really does remind me of the holidays. With sweet orange and lime this sounds like a lush product I would like the smell of! :)
    emmasbeginning

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty! I'm definitely going to go out and buy it at the weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this in action in the LUSH store yesterday! The man working in the shop said that it takes them a week to make these particular bath bombs as they have so many layers. I love the greeny/sparkly/goldie surprise that comes out of it! It's the next one i'll be trying for sure.

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow - I didn't know that!! Crazy what goes into one! <3

      Delete
  8. It sounds like it smells so good, the colours inside are super pretty! x

    ReplyDelete