Welcome to my Blog!

SMIGGLE ADVENT CALENDAR DAYS 1-12

By 18:00


I was lucky enough to be given a Smiggle Advent Calendar to try and review when I attended the Smiggle store opening in Birmingham. The calendar had been sat in my room for weeks - I was so excited to start opening the doors on 1st December. The calendar itself is pretty good value for money - it costs £20 to buy which is a snip of the price of usual beauty advent calendars. It's aimed really at people a lot younger, although, who can resist new stationery everyday? 

The first 12 days have been pretty good, actually - There have been a lot of erasers, and it was a bit of a disappointment to receive the same green dice eraser two days in a row. Although I can't deny that all of the erasers are so different and unusual that the little child in me is so excited (especially the crayon shaped one!). That said some of the items inside have been really useful - there has been pencils, gel pens, highlighters and also a ruler which appear to be in mini-sized so are very handy for taking around in my bag. 

I'm still excited to get opening the rest of the doors, I'm still in the habit of opening a door everyday which is a complete shock, I usually forget and end up opening about 5 days at once!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand; such a cute advent calendar x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh they are starting to come over to the UK more and more I think - they do some wonderful unusual stationery! (Some is quite young, but there's still lots that I'd use!) x

      Delete
  2. I've never come across this brand before either! The stationary is very cute :) perfect for young teens maybe? Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! There are some items that are definitely intended for a younger audience but still quite a lot I'd use myself :) xx

      Delete