Welcome to my Blog!

SMIGGLE BIRMINGHAM

By 11:50


Recently, I was lucky enough to head down to the new Smiggle store in Birmingham, located in the bullring. Me and Katrina headed down to see what all of the fuss was about - I wasn't really too sure what to expect as I'm usually a 'buy it all from Poundland' person when it comes to stationery. Although now, I can see where all of the fuss comes from. Smiggle offers a range of products - many are colour co-ordinated throughout the store although there are also lots of random items dotted around. 

Some of my favourite items which they had were furry notebooks, scented pencils and macaron shaped rubbers (which I was lucky enough to get given in my goody bag!). I didn't realise that stationery could be so fun, and looking back, I can see why I used to collect erasers as a child. It's addictive! 

Smiggle were also kind enough to give me an advent calendar to review, so look out for that soon! I don't want to give too much away although I'm still waking up and actually feeling excited to open the next door. I've usually given up by day three and end up opening them all at once!

I had a lovely time visiting the Smiggle store and I'd definitely recommend them for somebody who was looking to buy somebody a useful Christmas gift this year. Their products are suitable for the majority of people, the products are fun and quirky but aren't too young either. Who doesn't love stationery?! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I heard about this shop, this looks amazing! xx
    Love VictoriaJanex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard about this shop before but the pictures you have taken are amazing, I like that kind of stores very much!
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete