Welcome to my Blog!

THE ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS BROW WIZ

By 16:00 , , ,


The beloved, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. This was a birthday gift that I received back in August this year - I was so excited to try it as I knew it would be a product that I would never purchase myself (£15 on a pencil, ha!). 

The brow pencil is incredibly thin and so I don't twist it up too much for fear of it breaking - just a small amount to get product to transfer. It doesn't apply very heavily on the brows and works best when using small strokes to really imitate that of hair, rather than drawing them on in one stroke. As it does look so natural I tend only to wear this when I'm having an 'au natural' makeup day, and use it to fill in the sparse areas of my brows rather than trying to fill them in all over. I love the fact that it's a twist up pencil rather than a sharpener, it makes it a lot faster and easier to use in the mornings. The spoolie is also a welcomed addition as it means I can really make the most of my natural brow shape and make them look neater before having to add the pencil where necessary. 

This product is definitely an acquired taste I think - it took me a while to get used to it as it made my brows look so natural (I usually go full on with a brow powder), although natural brows are definitely the way forward for me. I don't use the brow wiz as often as I liked as I don't want it to run out due to the price, although I definitely want to start using it more as I've heard from the beauty blogging grapevine that the S&G Brow Archery is a great dupe at a mere £8. Have you tried the Brow Wiz - what do you make of it? :)

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'd so love to try this! Want to pick one up next time I'm in NYC :) I've just got the Makeup Revolution version of this too, so excited to see how it compares!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review, i really want to try the dip brow as it looks amazing. I prefer fuller brows so think the dip brow would be better than the pencil x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried Brow Wiz, but instead I went straight for the cheap option and bought S&G's Archery pencil! I really love Archery so I may take some special convincing to change it, but I am curious to try Brow Wiz and make the comparison.

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Brow Wiz! It is definitely different to others but like you say gives such a natural finish.

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard the S&G one is a good dupe too. I really need a brow product with a spoolie on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh my favorite brow product of all time!! I love this little gem :)

    xoxo
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really need to try this. Recently got Benefit Gimme Brow and I love it, I am getting more and more into high end brow products x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete