Welcome to my Blog!

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS

By 18:16

Christmas is by far my favourite time of year - I can't believe that it has come and gone already! Only 363 days to go until the next... 

Of course, I had to do a 'What I got for Christmas' post - they are my favourite to read and look at. Just to clarify, I'm not doing it to brag! A lot of my presents weren't surprises as my Mum is awful at keeping secrets - I quote 'Oh, you can watch Bad Education on iPlayer' 'Oh yeah after Christmas you'll be able to watch it whenever'. It's that easy to get an answer.  

I love absolutely everything that I was given this year although my favourites were my new pyjamas - I picked these out myself from Primark and I can't wait to wear them - they're fleecy and I'd imagine they will be so warm while it's cold outside! I'm also a huge fan of my Sonic the Hedgehog mug, I saw this in Dan & Phil's festive day in the life a couple of days before Christmas. I kept my mouth shut and tried to forget about how much I loved it, but lone behold my parents had already brought it for me for Christmas! It was meant to be, obviously, haha. Katrina also kindly brought me some lovely stationery from Paperchase, which will be so useful for getting some revision notes done for my January exams (Eh, I must start learning soon). My Nan also brought me some stationery including some list note-pads, which I can't wait to use as I live my life from lists! I also requested some products from Lush so my Mum went on a bit of a haul. I was actually in the shop with her at the time so I found it very difficult not to look although she did well - she brought me four different bubble bars (I think I made it clear that I preferred them to bath bombs), and also the cola flavoured Santa Lip Scrub. 

I had an absolutely lovely day and it was really nice to have a holiday and spend some time with my family. I hope everybody had a lovely Christmas! 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. great post! I love the mug. Love reading these type of posts as I am so nosey haha!

    Shona Elizabeth.x

    shonaelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I love the mug! <3

      Delete
  2. The first thing I saw was Lush haha - I just love Lush goodies - What bubble bars did you get?

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sticks out like a sore thumb with the bright pink bag haha! I don't have them to hand right now but I will let you know! xx

      Delete
  3. lovely post, can't wait to see what products you got from Lush! xx

    Rose
    http://lepetitrianon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome gifts! You did great with the Lush products too x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love reading these posts! You cant go wrong with Lush bath goodies!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, definitely not - lush is the one! xx

      Delete
  6. Aww such lovely gifts! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete