Welcome to my Blog!

DERMALOGICA'S BIOSURFACE PEEL FOR SENSITIVE SKIN

By 11:00


I don’t know about you but Dermalogica has always fascinated me as a brand. No advertisements, no fancy packaging and yet it’s managed to make a mark in the industry and is a hit with magazines and bloggers. I feel it’s their scientifically backed research and effective ingredients that do the talking – a frills free approach in a market surrounded with glammed up brands is always a fresh approach. Although not easily found in every salon, Dermalogica has quite a few skin clinics in UK and you can surely find one based on where you’re located.

Back to the facial, I wanted to give you guys a heads up about it as it’s the first chemical peel by Dermalogica that is safe and absolutely suitable for sensitive skin! The word chemical peel has always scared me a little I have to admit. Burn marks or scars can be a rare yet possible occurrence with them. But Dermalogica claiming that BioSurface Peel is suitable for all skin types, including the most delicate amazed me. I decided to read up a little and apparently it’s because the facial works acids and enzymes both making it less harsh on the skin. Chemicals are still used for exfoliating the skin but worked in layers, from 1 to 5 depending on your skin type.

If you are looking to treat acne, acne scars, sun burn, uneven skin tone, bumpy skin or dull skin, then you might want to check out Dermalogica BioSurface Peel. 3 to 6 treatments should be more than enough for skin goals to achieve in Summer 2015, be it for a wedding, festival or a sunny holiday where you can be bare skin. Containing salicylic acids, plant enzymes, skin smoothing acids and skin soothing botanicals – it’s kind to skin a perfect picker-upper for the warmer days to come. Great if acid toners aren’t strong enough to treat your skin as this is professional and more potent.








*PR Collaboration

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I am definitely interested in the face peel and love dermalogica. My spots have been such a nightmare lately and seem to be going nowhere xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete