Welcome to my Blog!

BLOGGER EVENTS: BENEFIT/URBAN DECAY/THE BODY SHOP

By 18:00

Much to my surprise I've actually been to quite a few blogger events recently - I used to shy away from them quite a lot although I wanted to try and attend more in 2015 and I think it's going well. I've been very lucky to be able to attend all of these events and it has been such fun to try out new products and meet other bloggers along the way! I went to all of them with Katrina so it was comforting to know that I'd always have somebody to talk to!



The first event I attended was for Benefit's new mascara, Roller Lash. The event was held in their truck in the centre of Birmingham - I've honestly never seen a better decorated truck!! We were greeted by Jordan and shown how the mascara worked as well as being given some wonderful cupcakes! I loved how much effort had been put into the event - it was fantastic from start to finish and I will have a full review of the mascara uploaded soon!


I also headed down to the Urban Decay stand in Selfridges to take a look at the new Spring 2015 collection, as hosted by Kirsty. It was so much fun to take a look at the new products - I've resisted buying anything so far although I'm really tempted by the new sheer lipsticks (£15.50). They're similar colours to the ones already in the collection although with a much lighter formula, I know for a fact I'd be much more likely to wear one everyday! They've brought out some new Moondust Eyeshadows (£14) which are full of ultra-fine glitter and really easy to apply! In addition to this there is a new Ultra Definition Powder Foundation (£26) and a new Naked Concealer (£17.50). There's a new mascara revitaliser called 'Mascara Ressurection' (£10), which is intended to bring mascara back to life at the end of the day so it's much easier to re-apply another coat without it going clumpy. 



The last (but not least) event I attended recently was at The Body Shop in the Bullring. I have attended a TBS event before and I knew for sure that I wanted to attend this one - they are all such lovely ladies and I never fail to have fun! This event was a detox party and everybody had their makeup taken off and a facial (Me and Katrina had ours done by Jo - she was so lovely!), with recommended products for your skin type. They then tried on the new makeup products that they are releasing for Spring 2015 - I wore the Poppy yellow shimmer bricks (not nearly as daunting as it sounds!) and the Nude Lip & Cheek stain. Thanks Elaine for setting up the event for us!

I had a lovely time at every event which I attended - it's so nice to meet new bloggers and also to get to catch up with others! <3


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. They all sound lovely and I love going to events too as they're so much fun and meeting new blogger friends are always the best.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh these events look amazing!
    I've never been to a blogger event, I really want to go to one. I think I'm missing out!!

    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like all the events were amazing. I love the sound of the Urban Decay revitalising mascara, and I love the body shop, I'd love to try more of their products.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always manage to find new products every time I go into the body shop haha! The revitalising mascara sounds awesome. Xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh The Body Shop event sounds lovely! The new colours are gorgeous! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound like such fab events!! I've heard brill things about Roller Lash too so am very tempted to try it! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love roller lash! It's replaced They're real for me completely! xx

      Delete
  6. SO exciting! I am such a crap person to be invited to events to be honest because I always use my anxiety as an excuse to stop me, it is the reason but they look SO fun and I bet once you get there they are great! I am loving the body shop releases, but not sure how I feel about roller lash yet xxx




    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you've been to some amazing events recently, loving the look of the Benefit truck! Very nice. Your blog is so cute, I love it. xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete