Welcome to my Blog!

LAST MINUTE VALENTINES GIFTS: FLAMINGO GIFTS

By 16:49

Recently I have discovered flamingogifts.co.uk and I thought they would be an ideal website for anybody who is looking for an unusual Valentine's day gift. The thing that appeals to me most is that they also do Next Day delivery for only 1p, so you can be sure that it will arrive on time with, literally, the extra cost of postage kept to a minimum. They also have 15% off everything for a short time!

I think everybody pretty much loves stationery - I find any stationery to be a great buy, it's very useful for me personally when it comes to doing revision and making lists of things to do. Whether people want to use it for work, fun or for blogging I don't think you can go far wrong. The book is full of bright colours - blue, yellow and pink mostly and I think it makes a great out of the ordinary, fun notebook. I'm also really loving the sticky notes - the speech bubbles are my favourites!

Ted Baker Opulent Bloom Manicure Set* - £25.49

Ted Baker is a brand I don't often purchase as a lot of the products seem to be a bit too on the pricey side. That said, they are good quality, you get what you pay for and this manicure set is no exception. The packet has 'A Duty to Beauty' written on the front in rose gold, with a lovely, sophisticated floral print. On the inside there is the traditional manicure set items, all in an absolutely gorgeous rose gold colour. I think £25 is probably a little on the steep side although I think any lady would appreciate it - I haven't purchased a manicure set for years and I always find that I'm losing my tweezers (hello, crazy brows!), and so one of these sets would go down well. 

 

How awesome are these! I don't think there's a lot more that I can say if I'm honest haha, they are just so cool! I know, they're only paper clips but they do the same job that any ordinary paper clip would and they look a whole lot more interesting. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I got those super organised sticky notes for my boss for her birthday, they're so good and such a funny little gift.

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the sticky notes! So cute but handy at the same time and I can't believe they're only £3.99.
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That ted baker manicure set has won me over, I am basically in love with anything TB, and I love those sticky notes they look perfect for Uni xxx




    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty and I do love the mani set and the stationary bits are too cute.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Happy Jackson gifts - they're so cute and funny :) great picks! xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete