Welcome to my Blog!

VALENTINES DAY OUTFIT & MAKEUP

By 16:00 , , ,






WHAT I'M WEARING
Faux Leather Jacket (Faux Fur Collar) - New Look
Chiffon Dress* - Daisy Street
Holographic Platform Shoes* - Daisy Street
6mm Nose Ring - eBay 


MAKEUP 
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation // MUA Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit // Benefit Bene-Tint // Technic High Lights // Urban Decay Naked 3 palette // Bourjois Glamour Ultra Curl Mascara // Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick 08

Once again, a valentines day where I am well and truly single. That's 19 years and counting! This year I'm going out with my friends though which will be nice and it's a great opportunity to dress up. I absolutely love my Chiffon dress from Daisy Street - of course, it's black (Just like all of my other dresses) but this means there's no risk of anything being see through and it goes nice with my jacket in the Winter. In terms of makeup I went with something simple but pretty at the same time - of course at valentines there had to be a bit of pink in there. I knew instantly that I was going to use the Naked 3 palette, the quality of these shadows is just so great compared to any of my other palettes that I would be silly not to use it.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. your makeup and shoes are beautiful!

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! And don't worry about the 19 years, I'm on 22 hah! ;)

    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love the shoes! :) Hope you have a fab time with your friend :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes they are incredible! I love daisy street clothes but waited over 3 weeks for an order once it put me off! xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete