Welcome to my Blog!

AIR MOTION PRO HAIR BRUSH

By 17:00 ,





























I have manic hair - parts of it are naturally fairly straight but the underneath is always frizzy as heck. Recently I started using the AirMotion Pro hairbrush and now, I've officially put my old hairbrushes to the back of my wardrobe. I didn't know what to expect from the AirMotion Pro because I have naturally very thick hair, I've not got on the Tangle Teezer hype because the bristles didn't look thick enough to actually brush my hair. The AirMotion Pro on the other hand, has quite thin looking bristles although still remove the knots in my hair, relatively pain free.

The AirMotion Pro is soft on the hair and hardly pulls at all. A small tip for hair brushing which a lot of people don't realise is that you should start by brushing the ends and eventually work your way up to the top of your hair. I don't really know the logic behind why it works, but it does. I actually think it makes my hair look shinier and sleeker than it does usually as I've had a few comments saying that it looks really shiny and nourished, and it seems to shock people when I tell them that I haven't had a haircut or trim since July. The brush has 'tri-bristle configuration' - the bristles and three different lengths so that all hair is brushed. The brush is even soft on the hair when wet - making it ideal to use in the process of blowdrying hair.

The AirMotion Pro brush has honestly revitalised my hair brushing experience - it's a lot softer and ideal even for those with thick hair. I initally thought that £12 was quite a steep price to pay, although upon reflection I think it's reasonable for an item which can last for years and is of such a high quality. What's your favourite hair brush?



You Might Also Like

0 comments