Welcome to my Blog!

99p Phone Case Wishlist

By 18:00


It never seems to be believed when I tell people that I buy my phone cases for 99p. If you search for your phone brand/model and then refine your search to 'Buy it now', then 'Price & Postage Lowest first' you will be left with a load of cases for really low prices. There are so many to choose from, I thought I knew which ones I wanted to put in this post although when I was uploading them I kept finding new ones! 3 and 5 are my new favourites which I'm really considering buying.

The only disadvantage about buying from sellers abroad is that you have to wait a long time for postage. For me it's worth it because I am never in a huge rush to get hold of a new case and they always turn up safe and sound in the end. What are your favourite phone cases?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oh I love the alice in wonderland and the fault in our stars case! Shame I have a samsung and not an iPhone :( xxx

    Sam | Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh no! I'm sure there'll still be cute cases for Samsung though! I have an iPhone 5c which never seems to have phone cases in actual shops! x

      Delete
  2. I'm forever buying phonecases on eBay from Japan and they're such good quality for the small prices i pay x
    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I haven't had any break since I've brought them. I'd love to see which ones you have! x

      Delete
  3. I love the first floral one and the fault in our stars one. I always get bored of cases, which is annoying as I normally buy more expensive ones. I really need a new one and you've given me some inspiration :)
    Lucy @ Lucy—Loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 1, 3 and 8!

    Serena / www.ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I'm glad you like it! I'm exactly the same, although I'm trying to stop myself as I won't be able to use any if/when I buy a new phone! X

    ReplyDelete