Welcome to my Blog!

#FLORIDATIX10TH Birthday

By 07:00 ,

On Wednesday evening I headed down to the Island Bar in Birmingham with Katrina to celebrate Florida Tix' 10th birthday. Upon arrival we were greeted with Prosecco and were given our name stickers which had been printed off by Cindy & the staff. 


The evening was full of activities including taking Snape selfies, finding Hidden Mickeys' hidden around the room and also a Disney/Florida/Harry Potter quiz - admittedly I was quite awful although thanks to Charlee and Katrina's knowledge we managed to win second place! It was a wonderful evening and it was so nice to relax and catch up with Becky, Rachel and Sam too. Simon was also on hand to tell us more about Florida Tix themselves - if anybody is planning a trip to Disneyworld and wants to shop around for different tickets then they're definitely worth speaking to! I've added Disneyworld as my list of places to visit - it sounds like SO much fun, both the theme parks and water parks!

Picture from Florida Tix

The evening was absolutely wonderful from start to finish and I wish it didn't have to end. We were given amazing goody bags too which I was completely not expecting - thank you so much to Cindy for the invite and to everybody for putting on such a wonderful event!

You Might Also Like

1 comments