Welcome to my Blog!

Places I'd like to Visit

By 07:00

I'll just come out and say it right now. I've got the travelling bug. Not ideal when I don't have a lot of money to travel with (d'oh), but I can at least dream about the places I'd like to go! If I'm being honest I'm a little bit clueless when it comes to Geography but I love being able to go somewhere completely new every now and then!

Abroad:

Italy (Source) // Rome (Source) // New York (Source)

Germany (Source) // Iceland (Source) // Grand Canyons (Source) 

The UK:

Peak District (Source) // Brighton (Source) // Cambridge (Source)

Where are your favourite places to visit? I'm always looking to add more to my list! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I've visited New York twice and its so amazing, I would go back anytime! & I live about a mile away from the peak district but I've never been - hopefully I will have time over the Summer!

    sundae-spills.blogspot.co.uk

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete
  2. New York is top of my list closely followed by Australia - I'd love to go swimming in the Great Barrier Reef. I went to Brighton back in 2013 and I'm hoping to go back this summer, its a lovely place!

    Jenny | That Northern Gal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even think of Australia! That sounds amazing! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great little list of places :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely! Glad you agree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! That sounds lovely!

    That's fine I'd love to have a look!!! <3

    ReplyDelete