Welcome to my Blog!

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

By 07:30 ,

Meet my new favourite bubble bar from lush... the Creamy Candy bubble bar. The Comforter has taken second place for now and I pretty much knew that it would from the instant that I smelt it. 

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar - £2.75

This bubble bar has been sitting in my lush pile ever since I was brought a load for Christmas from my Mum. Because my Mum is quite thrifty and likes to get value for money she opted for a selection of Bubble Bars instead of bath bombs, meaning that I could use them all multiple times instead of just once. 

Creamy Candy Bubble Bar literally does, smell like candy. It's incredibly sweet and it probably won't be to everybody's taste but I love it. According to lush "Its' sweet candy floss smell raises your energy levels and perks you up. It also offers extra moisturisation than the average bubble bar as it has a blend of almond and cocoa butter. Creamy Candy contains almond oil and butter chunks that melt onto the surface of the water, giving skin a velvety texture". 

I did notice the 'butter chunks' in my bath and whilst there weren't many, I did wonder what they were at first. I assumed that they were part of the flower although I have now found out that they weren't! I love to relax with a bubble bar at the end of the day, and Creamy Candy is one of my favourite scents for Spring because it's not too Christmassy. I don't know whether there's much logic behind that but I think certain scents are nicer when they're used in Winter time! 

If I had one nit-pick about the Creamy Candy bubble bar, it's the lack of colour. It's not a deal breaker but I would love to get into a pink bath instead of a clear one! That said, the Creamy Candy bubble bar is only £2.75 and I have managed to get two baths out of it, so it's still great value for money. 

You can read some of my older Lush reviews here, including the Dragon's Egg bath bomb, Granny Takes a Dip bath bomb and Golden Wonder bath bomb. Which are your favourite lush products?


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really want to try this bubble bar. I always try to pick up Lush bits when I'm home and this has been at the top of my list for a while now. Shame that it doesn't give off much colour though - as you said, pink bath water would have been a lovely addition. x

    Kirsty - Effortlessly Excessive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bubble bar but probably not as much as Sunnyside! You should definitely try the Yuzu and Cocoa one, it leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft! :) xxx

    www.thejulyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wenn du jetzt dein kleid bestätigt haben, brauchen sie immer noch das zubehör zu wählen.günstige abendkleider

    ReplyDelete