Welcome to my Blog!

Bee Good Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 Cream Cleanser

By 17:00 , ,


To put it out there straight away - I am becoming a bigger fan of Bee Good quite literally, by the day. I've already raved about their hand creams and more recently I have been using the Honey & Propolis 2-in-1 cream cleanser. The product can be brought in either a 30ml travel size (the one I have) or a larger size 100ml tube, making it ideal for taking away on holiday. 

The cleanser is very similar to the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish. Apply it all around your face and eyes, and remove with a muslin cloth (they are also provided) and water. I love that the cream cleanser is suitable for the eyes as I find that cream cleansers remove my mascara a lot easier than micellar waters and makeup wipes. I actually prefer the Bee Good cleanser to the Liz Earle one, believe it or not - I find that it's just a lot better at breaking down my makeup and leaves my skin feeling lovely and soft with no tightness at all. 

Another winner in my books from Bee Good, I think the price point is fantastic considering the quality and amount of product which is offered. What are your favourite cream cleansers? :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like this cleanser, I might pick up the mini to take on holiday xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely cleanser, they're a fabulous brand! xo

    ReplyDelete