Welcome to my Blog!

Dr Paw Paw Original Multipurpose Soothing Balm

By 16:00 , ,

Dr PAWPAW Original Balm* - £6.95 for 25ml

A good balm is an essential in any girls' handbag, so I'd like you to meet the newest addition to my collection - the Dr Paw Paw Original Soothing Balm. It is intended as a multipurpose product and it literally does the lot - it moisturises your lips but is also great for applying onto dry skin, hair and cuticles. It applies without feeling too greasy on the lips and sinks into the skin quickly and easily, too. 

With the balm being insanely thick, it can need a good squeeze to get the product out of the tube. I actually had to ask my Mom to do it the first time because I literally couldn't get anything out! It has since gotten easier though thank goodness, and I can now get the product out all by myself. It works wonders on the lips, sinking in quickly meaning that if I apply it at the start of my makeup routine, my lips are prepared come the time when I apply lipstick at the end.

Given the size of the tube and versatility of the product instead, I think this is one to be taking to festivals and on holiday this year, especially when you are trying to travel compact. I'd also recommend it for travelling given the price point - I always worry about taking expensive items out and about with me in case I lose them, although I think £7 is reasonable for such a versatile product and it can be easily repurchased if it was to be misplaced.

What are your favourite products for travelling with?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm quite a fan of thick lip balms. I feel like they are actually doing something!
    Fab review!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review! This sounds like a fab multipurpose product and definitely something I could see myself loving too. It seems to be a bit like the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour cream which I love to use as a lip balm :)

    Miss Beauty Saver

    ReplyDelete