Welcome to my Blog!

Iconemesis

By 12:35

I'm not sure how many people know this, but finding a phone case for an iPhone 5c is a tedious process. When I heard that Iconemesis had started stocking cases for the 5c I was incredibly excited to try them as their cases always look so beautiful on their website.


I knew from the instant that the case arrived that I was going to love it on my phone. It's quite similar to my usual choices in that it is sleek, smooth and simple yet there's something about it which makes it seem so much more high quality. It probably doesn't provide the greatest amount of protection if you were to drop it although it has quite a matte feel to it meaning that it's easy to get a firm grip rather than being slippy in your hand. The phone case has a snug fit on the phone, but it still leaves all of the buttons available. The case can be easily removed and put back on without it feeling like it's going to snap, meaning that you can easily chop and change cases without fear for it breaking.

I'd recommend Iconemesis to anybody who wants a high quality, investment case but without having to spend the insanely high price tags that you see in the phone shops and from particular brands. Of course, there's always eBay for a bargain but there's a definite difference in quality between the two. I've been using my Iconemesis case on my phone for a couple of weeks now and the case literally still looks brand new, even when I had black ink on my hands from reading the newspaper it didn't transfer.

What are your favourite phone case brands?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This is so pretty and I've heard so many nice things about this brand and the cases.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely case, I wish they did it for Samsungs xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let witness the quality of your beauty, so that the quality promise to give us more! !short vintage homecoming dresses 2015

    ReplyDelete