Welcome to my Blog!

Bee Good Honey, Borage & Echium Intensive Hand Repair Review

By 17:00 ,


You may have read my previous post where I raved about the Bee Good Honey & Crambe Daily Hand Cream, and I have since been trying out it's counterpart - the Honey, Borage & Echium Intensive Hand Repair.

The first obvious difference between the two is the difference in packaging - they both contain 50ml of product whereas the Hand Repair is dispensed through a pump in oppose to the hand cream, which can be squeezed out. The consistency of the Intensive Hand Repair is significantly thicker, it gives the hands a really good moisturise and is intended to 'rescue and soothe areas of very dry skin'. I have a very dry patch in between my fingers on one of my hands and it works a treat at moisturising it. The dry patch doesn't disappear miraculously, but it actually feels moisturised and the Intensive Hand Repair has more of an effect than most hand products do.

The product itself smells lovely, quite like the hand cream and the stuff is really easy to apply without if feeling sticky or greasy. With the product being so much thicker it doesn't spread as far on the hands and sinks in a lot faster, so sometimes I find that I'll need to do a pump for the palms of my hands and then need to do an extra pump for the back of my hands.

I don't think £12 is a particularly 'budget friendly' product although I would still consider it to be great value for money due to the amount of product you get. I'd definitely recommend this for anybody who gets dry hands, especially in the Winter!

What are your favourite hand care products?

You Might Also Like

0 comments