Welcome to my Blog!

The Curl Company: Experts in Curls and Waves

By 17:00 ,


The Curl Company is a fresh, new brand to enter Boots stores tailored at those with wavy, curly and coiled hair. There is a product for every curly-hair need and the drugstore price points (£6.99 or £7.99) are a huge selling point for me - they are ideal products to buy with your advantage card! 
The two products which I find myself reaching for most frequently are the Enhance & Perfect Curl Cream and the Hold & Body Curl Defining Mousse, as these two are also fab for wavy hair. On a daily basis I don't use any heated styling tools (in fact, I still haven't repurchased a pair of hair straighteners since my house fire!) other than a hairdryer and I find these two combined do a fab job at accentuating the natural waves in my hair. The mousse is fab for adding more volume to my hair and making the curls look more defined (and it doesn't go crunchy as long as you don't apply too much) and the Curl Cream in particular works wonders on the underneaths of my hair, which are naturally very very frizzy and unruly. 
I haven't been able to use the other two products anywhere near as often (because I'm too lazy to curl my hair, pretty much!) however on the couple of occasions where I have been able to, I've found them a pleasure to work with. After styling my hair I apply the Creme-Gel and find it really helps to make them look and feel a lot smoother and less dry after the heat. A while after curling my hair and allowing it to settle I tend to reach for the Curl Reviving Styling Spray to bring a little life back to them.
I think all of the products in the set are pleasant, but if I had to pick a personal favourite it would definitely be the Enhance & Perfect Curl Cream. It's fab for taming frizz in my hair and it works for a range of hair types.
Have you tried products from The Curl Company? What are your thoughts?

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

*Post contains PR Samples 

You Might Also Like

0 comments