Welcome to my Blog!

My Holy Grail Lip Liner: Essence

By 17:00 , ,


Essence Lip Liner in 11 'In the Nude' 
Essence Lip Liner in 06 'Satin Mauve'

I'm struggling to believe that in my life I have never sat down and written a blog post on my favourite lip liners from Essence. I brought these two in the Summer this year and I have been using them daily since, I seriously need to go and pick up some more colours!

The initial selling point for me, of course, was that the liners cost a grand total of 99p each - and if you can pick them up whilst they're on 3 for 2, that's a grand total of three lipliners for £1.98.
I'm really into the slightly-overdrawn lip recently (very Kylie Jenner-esque) and these liners do the job really really well. They're easy to draw with but not too creamy either, and the colours are simply beautiful. I use Satin Mauve everyday and I find it suits the majority of my pink/nude lipsticks incredibly well.

I've always believed that the best way for me to wear makeup is to use a variety of drugstore and high-end brands and these liners definitely do the whole hog for me - why spend £10 when you can spend less than £1?

Have you ever tried the Essence Lip Liners? What are your thoughts?



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the sound of these! Must pick them up.


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so lovely! Would definitely recommend x

      Delete
  2. I've heard such good things about these lipliners! They're such a bargain too xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of them! Have brought two more now I may as well just buy the whole collection haha xx

      Delete
  3. No problem! I love Pillow talk but if only they weren't £17 a pop! xx

    ReplyDelete