Welcome to my Blog!

Lush Wishlist

By 08:30 , ,



I'm trying really hard to save my money at the moment, although there's nothing that I want to do more than to have a huge haul full of makeup, clothes and of course, lush. If I decide to treat myself at some point, I already know what's at the top of my list and though not a necessity, there's nothing quite like a lush bath every now and then! There's no real reasons for wanting to try the items that I do - I'm just a sucker for anything cute (and I'm really struggling to find a toner that sits nicely on my skin at the moment).

1) Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar
2) Soak & Float Shampoo Bar
3) Cup O' Coffee Face & Body Mask
4) Rose Jam Bubbleroon
6) Tea Tree Water Toner
5) Intergalactic Bath Bomb
7) Twilight Bath Bomb

What are your favourite items from Lush?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The unicorn horn looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it! I love the look of it haha x

      Delete