Welcome to my Blog!

My Christmas Wishlist

By 10:30


// Urban Decay Ultimate Basics Palette £38.50 
// Pandora Locket Necklace £165
// Sega Mega Drive £49.99
// Benefit Hoola Bronzer £23.50
// Super Mario 3D World Wii U £39.99
// Olivia Burton Midi Chrono Detail Silver Mesh Watch - £135
// Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter - £17.50
// Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM £880

Am I the only person who can't believe how fast christmas is coming?! I'm quite taken aback at how time is flying. My Christmas list is quite similar to usual this year (albeit just a tad more expensive), a bag, a watch and of course some makeup goodies. Super Mario 3D world is high on my list too although I have the feeling I'll give up and end up buying it for myself beforehand, especially as I have some Amazon gift vouchers to use.

You Might Also Like

0 comments