Welcome to my Blog!

Christmas Outfit: KoKo Couture Clutch Bag

By 11:00 ,

River Island Navy Dress - Old

I'm all for a quality clutch bag - and this clutch from KoKo Couture is no exception. I was kindly offered a clutch bag to review and I opted for the Esme Faux Fur Box Clutch in Grey (£25.00).

Considering the clutch is £25, it is of great quality - it arrives with a dust bag to keep it clean (which is especially great to stop the dust collecting on the faux fur) and there is also a detachable chain inside the clutch so it can be worn over the shoulder. This is an ideal clutch for a Christmas night out as the faux fur makes it look rather fancy, yet it can still be used all year round! I also think the Burgundy colour is a rather festive option.

The clutch is surprising and it actuallyholds rather a lot, which I attribute to the fact that it is a sturdy box shape. The opening is pretty well shut too, once it has been closed it will stay closed easily which means that people can't get into your bag easily. I'm always willing to pay slightly more for bags as I think quality ones will last a lot, lot longer than cheaper ones and I think this is no exception - I love it already! 









*Post contains PR Samples

You Might Also Like

0 comments