Welcome to my Blog!

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo & Conditioner Review

By 11:00 ,



I'm always one to try a new shampoo and when this shampoo and conditioner duo arrived on my doorstep, I couldn't wait to try it out.

The shampoo contains organic coconut milk, egg white proteins, and coconut oil all designed to hydrate and nourish the hair, whilst cleansing away the excess oil and grease that can build up. I definitely find this shampoo to be a milder one as I find my hair to be quite oily by the third day, although in terms of maintaining the condition of my hair it's definitely not a bad thing. And as an added bonus, it smells absolutely wonderful! The conditioner, once again, smells wonderful (and that is very important, of course!) and leaves my hair feeling very soft and sleek. I think the duo are pleasant to use together although I don't think the two of them do the best job at maintaining the frizz in my hair, which is a shame as the products are otherwise fantastic.

The products cost slightly more than I would typically pay for a shampoo and conditioner (£6.99 for 385ml) and although they were very pleasant to use, I don't see myself repurchasing them as they don't quite have the wow factor. Back to my trusty herbal essences!







*Post contains PR samples

You Might Also Like

0 comments