Welcome to my Blog!

Urtekram Coconut Shower Gel & Body Lotion

By 11:00 , ,


I'm always one to try out a new scent and I have recently been loving coconut scents after using the OGX Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner. Alongside this, I have also been using the Urtekram Coconut Shower Gel & Body Lotion (so that I can generally smell like one big coconut). Urtekram is a danish brand, who create plant-based, natural products. All of the products are free from parabens, synthetic ingredients and artificial colours too.

The whole coconut range includes organic virgin coconut oil and organic coconut nectar, which comes from palm trees in the south. Coconut Oil is now so widely used but to summarise, it is great for moisturising and hydrating the skin without leaving a sticky residue, making it a great product for normal skin. The shower gel contains organic coconut nectar and mandarin, which cleanses the skin in addition to creating and maintaining moisture in the skin. In addition, the body lotion contains hyaluronic acid, to help rejuvinate and moisturise the skin even further.

I have enjoyed using the two products and I am in particular loving the body lotion - I think the value for money is great and whilst it's well moisturising, it isn't too heavy on the skin at all. The coconut scent in both of the product is light and isn't too overpowering. I think it's great that the products are suitable for vegans as I am recently becoming more aware of products which are and aren't cruelty free.

Have you tried any products from Urtekram? What are your thoughts?

*Post contains PR Samples

You Might Also Like

0 comments